AG MELCO Elevator L.L.C.
AG MELCO Elevator Co. L.L.C., formerly ETA MELCO Elevator Co. L.L.C.(Established in 1975), has their Corporate Headquarters in Dubai and fully owned subsidiaries in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Sultanate of Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Seychelles, Angola, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
In the last four decades, the AG MELCO has managed to create a reputation for quality, service and technical excellence through the quality products, precise installations and Japanese standard of service procedures.
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION, JAPAN
A major name in elevators and escalators since the 1930s, Mitsubishi Electric has built a reputation for creating breakthroughs that make getting around more comfortable, safe, and even inspiring. Mitsubishi Electric is dedicated to creating better point-to-point transport experiences for all with their Elevators, Escalators, Moving Walks and Home Elevators. A few of the major innovations are as follows:
- Introducing the world’s first thyristor controlled elevator – 1972.
- Introduced Variable Voltage Variable Frequency controlled Elevators (VVVF) including VVVF door operations in the year 1982
- Introduced Spiral Escalators in the year 1985, which is considered an 'Engineering marvel'. Mitsubishi is the only manufacturer for Spiral Escalators in the world
- One of the fastest Elevators in the world with a speed of 12.5 metres/sec - installed at the Yokohoma Tower, Tokyo (entered in the Guinness Book of World Records)
- Delivering the world’s first zigzag elevators – 1988.